Friday, April 3, 2009

Dirt and Worms Cupcakes

I had this idea yesterday, when I went into the student center/cafeteria area at school, looking for yogurt/granola cups, and instead I found dirt and worms sitting there in their fridge. So I bought it, and as I was eating it before class, I had this miraculous idea.

Another box cake mix, made according to box instructions, piped into cupcake cups, dark chocolate kisses pressed into the center and baked according to box. Frosted with canned chocolate frosting [I don't like using canned frostings, but I wasn't about to go and make ANOTHER batch of frosting when I had to make several as it was], dipped in crushed oreos and a gummy worm pressed on top.

Originally, I had the idea of putting pudding as the frosting, but then they would have to go in the fridge. Better idea after all to use the canned frosting, that way they wouldn't need to go in the fridge overnight before we took them to the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment